At long last, it’s finally here! A mental health workshop that gives you all the basic tools you need to successfully get you through those long, stressful days.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed, frustrated and unhappy with just about everything?
Do you sometimes feel mentally exhausted and want to completely shut down?
You’re not alone…
Welcome to Trigger Happi™, your online course on Udemy to navigate you through those stressful moments in your life and transform them into happiness. This workshop will give you the necessary tools to find the emotional balance in your life. In addition, you’ll learn to tap into the core of your stress which will provide you with longer lasting relief and resolution. You’ll learn to become more productive, instead of feeling stuck focusing on your stress.
- Improve your basic understanding of mental health.
- Learn how to regulate and balance your emotions using simple and practical tools.
- Learn skills to immediately defuse any stressful experience into a manageable state.
- Gain knowledge of where the core of your stress originates.
- Understand self-awareness.
- Learn how to hack into your brain and adopt a more positive outlook.
- Get my FREE downloadable ebook titled “Connections” as a thank you gift.
- Type DISCOUNT999 when you register and save over 90%.
What makes this workshop unique?
- It’s short – Your time is valuable, thus this workshop is designed to be brief yet effective.
- It’s easy – The videos are engaging and use everyday examples with conversational language.
- It’s visual – We absorb information better when we can actively see what we’re learning.
- There’s action steps – You’ll get loads of tools you can use daily that are practical and effective. The step-by-step tools can be hacked to your liking and personal style.
- Anyone who wants to learn quick, simple and effective stress management tools.
- Anyone who wants to improve their well-being and quality of life.
- Individuals experiencing depression.
- Individuals experiencing anxiety.
- Anyone who has experienced trauma or childhood abuse.